Posted at 12:33 pm , on November 18, 2016
Greetings Readers, Asian and Middle East Headline News meant to be read in two minutes or less. Duterte may follow Russia in withdrawing from ICC. Philippine economy grows 7.1% on year’s thir…
Source: Asia and Middle East Briefs. #69
Posted at 12:21 pm , on November 18, 2016
Asian and Middle East Headline News meant to be read in two minutes or less.
- Duterte may follow Russia in withdrawing from ICC.
- Philippine economy grows 7.1% on year’s third quarter.
- Duterte says refugees can always come to the Philippines.
- Myanmar ‘Exorcist’ in Court over death of three children.
- Former President Marcos given controversial hero’s burial.
- Vietnam Prime Minister back off of PTT.
- Cambodian senator jailed for 18 months for insulting PM.
- Rohingaya flee to Bangladesh due to Myanmar crackdown.
- At least 36 dead in Syrian airstrikes west of Aleppo city.
- 16 killed in car bombing at Shiite village north of Baghdad.
- Iraqi special forces capture another airport west of Mosul.
- Iran exceeds heavy water limitations twice in lieu of treaty.
- In Berlin Obama urges Trump to stand up to Russia.
- Merkel has been an outstanding EU partner (Obama)
- Obama leaves for Berlin after multi-EU meeting for Peru conference.
- North Korea will head agenda at Obama, XI meeting next week.
- Trump far-right appointments raise concerns in Asia’
- Abe,Trump have candid, cordial, multi-topic meeting in NY.
- Japan PM says he has full confidence in Trump leadership.
- Clinton says America’s division after election ‘Run deep.’
- Bernie Sanders demands Trump withdraw far-right advisors.
- U. S. National Security Chief James Clapper announces resignation.
- Trump must weigh cost of his fiscal polices. (Yeller)
- U. S. weekly jobless claims fall to 43 year low.
(News gathered from Asia news sources, France 24, BBC, Eronews)
All the Best.