Posted at 12:55 pm , on December 1, 2016
Greetings Readers, News quickly provided to the busy reader, to be read in two minutes or less. Manila police arrest three in U. S. Embassy bombing attempt. Five day siege of rogue rebel group stro…
Source: Asian and Middle East News Brief #71
Posted at 12:50 pm , on December 1, 2016
News quickly provided to the busy reader, to be read in two minutes or less.
- Manila police arrest three in U. S. Embassy bombing attempt.
- Five day siege of rogue rebel group stronghold in south Philippines.
- China warns Taiwan to stay out of Hong Kong freedom debate.
- China issues ‘Red Alert” in Hebei Provence due excessive smog.
- China slaps more fees on Mongolian exports due Dali Lama visit.
- Thai Prince awaits for invitations to become King.
- South Korea President will resign if parliament advises.
- South Korea opposition defers on Parks impeachment.
- Jakarta Governor will face Blasphemy Charges in court.
- Myanmar will catch up to Singapore in 20 years. Suu Kyu.
- 50.000 residence flee Aleppo ahead of Syrian army advances.
- Heavy fighting continues in Mosul, although advance is slowed.
- 300 U. S. troops drill on Norway-Russian border.
- Ukraine warns Russia of missile firing exercise near Crimea.y ready.
- Putin says ready to work closely with new U. S. President.
- Abbas tells Fath Congress, still willing to negotiate with Israel.
- Trump appoints Steven Mnuchi as U. S. Treasury Secretary.
- Trump to relinquish Business interests ‘In Total.’
- Trump offers to help Pakistan economy: Jalalabad.
- OPEC, U.S, Saudi Arabia agrees to cut crude oil production.
- Oil prices surge 10% after announcement of OPEC deal.
- Saudi King shows off mining hub as economic oil diversion
- Norwegian Carlson wins World Chess Championship third time.
(New gleaned from BBC, Channel News Asia, France 24 Al Jezeera)
All the Best.
Posted at 11:43 am , on December 1, 2016
Greetings Readers, In mails to friends and acquaintances I have often voiced the concept American elections, particularly this presidential one, is a fiascos and a farcical insult to most ordinary …
Source: The U. S. Election was a Travesty and Tarnished Democracy