News quickly provided to the busy reader, to be read in two minutes or less.
- Manila police arrest three in U. S. Embassy bombing attempt.
- Five day siege of rogue rebel group stronghold in south Philippines.
- China warns Taiwan to stay out of Hong Kong freedom debate.
- China issues ‘Red Alert” in Hebei Provence due excessive smog.
- China slaps more fees on Mongolian exports due Dali Lama visit.
- Thai Prince awaits for invitations to become King.
- South Korea President will resign if parliament advises.
- South Korea opposition defers on Parks impeachment.
- Jakarta Governor will face Blasphemy Charges in court.
- Myanmar will catch up to Singapore in 20 years. Suu Kyu.
- 50.000 residence flee Aleppo ahead of Syrian army advances.
- Heavy fighting continues in Mosul, although advance is slowed.
- 300 U. S. troops drill on Norway-Russian border.
- Ukraine warns Russia of missile firing exercise near Crimea.y ready.
- Putin says ready to work closely with new U. S. President.
- Abbas tells Fath Congress, still willing to negotiate with Israel.
- Trump appoints Steven Mnuchi as U. S. Treasury Secretary.
- Trump to relinquish Business interests ‘In Total.’
- Trump offers to help Pakistan economy: Jalalabad.
- OPEC, U.S, Saudi Arabia agrees to cut crude oil production.
- Oil prices surge 10% after announcement of OPEC deal.
- Saudi King shows off mining hub as economic oil diversion
- Norwegian Carlson wins World Chess Championship third time.
(New gleaned from BBC, Channel News Asia, France 24 Al Jezeera)
All the Best.