Asian, Middle East Headline News to be read in two minutes or less.
- China logs complaint after direct Trump calls to Taiwan.
- 32 confirmed dead in Chinese mine accident.
- 13 people die in Vietnam due to storms and flooding.
- U. S. women murdered, raped in Kabul by Afghan teen.
- U. S. woman alleges gang rape in Indian hotel one year after.
- MH-370 relatives head for Madagascar in search of clues, loved ones.
- U. S. say crackdown on Rohingha could spark Muslim backlash.
- Thousands rally in Soul Korea demanding President Park resign.
- Thousand demonstrate in Jakarta over alleged blasphemy by governor.
- Indonesian police copter crashes into sea off Batam, bodies found.
- Kenyan athletes continue to dominate Singapore Marathon.
- Sunni, Shiite City of Tal Afar, Iraq liberated by Kurdish forces.
- Russia attempts to negotiate Rebel withdrawal from East Aleppo.
- Rebel Commander vow there will be ‘No’ withdrawal.
- Coalition airstrikes in Anbar Provence, Iraq kill at least 17 civilians.
- UN fund set-up to restore heritage sites in war zones.
- U. S. unemployment falls to nine-year low of 4.7%.
- Trump says Obama appears insincere in police memorial speeches.
- Trump criticizes CNN, Saturday Night Live, and journalists.
(News retrieved from Channel News Asia, France 24, Aljzeera, and BBC)
All the Best.