Asian and Middle Eastern News with a touch of U. S. political, economic info to be read by the busiest person in two minutes or less:
- Aceh, Indonesia earthquake kills 102, 1000 soldiers, police deployed.
- Pakistan Air flight crash killed all 48 aboard.
- Seven Thailand drug traffickers die in police gun fight.
- Korea parliament introduces impeachment proceedings to oust Park.
- China considers easing foreign investor restrictions.
- Obama praises Japan, U. S. ties on Pearl Harbor commemoration day.
- Syrian army gains in Eastern Aleppo as Rebels say ‘No withdrawal.’
- Iraq army attack in Mosul hampered by deadly ISIS ambush.
- Putin Personally agrees to OPEC oil production cuts.
- Putin rejects Palestine’s Abbas offer for peace talks in Paris.
- Russia sells 19.6% if national oil company to Middle East investors.
- Israel Knesset passes bill legalizing possession WB Jewish settlements.
- Time magazine names ‘Trump person of the year 2016.’
- Trump appoints China old hand Governor as next China Ambassador
- Trump appoints oils fuel supporter as Environmental Secretary.
- Tromp appoints ex-general to head Homeland Security Chief.
- Dow Jones and S & P hit new record stock price highs. (Dow upped 300)
- U. S. life expectancy declines first time in 20 years.
- Morgan Stanley stocks gain 18% since the Trump election
- Morgan Stanley to pay investors $51.4 million for EU price-fixing.
- Walmart to invest 1.3 billion dollars in Mexico.
- City of Paris suffers its worst pollution day in ten years.
(News gleaned for CannelNewAsia.com, BBC, CNN, FOx, France 24)
All the Best.