Posted at 4:42 am , on December 23, 2016
Greetings Readers, Asia and Middle East Headlines to be read in two minutes or less. China: U. S. ties face new phase of uncertainty. Ministry. Beijing to reduce population in city districts to cur…
Source: Asia and Middle East Headlines #77
Posted at 4:34 am , on December 23, 2016
Asia and Middle East Headlines to be read in two minutes or less.
- China: U. S. ties face new phase of uncertainty. Ministry.
- Beijing to reduce population in city districts to curb smog.
- China exonerates four men previously sentence to death.
- Japan government approves record budget and military spending.
- Japan births fall to one million per year for first time.
- Philippine public supports Duterte killings as U. N. disapproves.
- Duterte proposes total ban on Internet gambling.
- Iran closes deal with AirBus Europe to purchase 300 aircraft.
- UN delays vote to end Israel settlements due Trump’s concerns.*
- Putin wants to strengthen Russia’s military nuclear potential.
- Syrian Army announces it has complete control of Aleppo.
- Indonesia arrests three for planning church attack.
- Burning van rams Australian Christian church lobby.
- Seven detained in Melbourne for Xmas day attack plot.
- Trump names billionaire investor Icahn as trade regulator.
- Goldman Sache rate rigging fine increased to $120 million.
- British footballers allegedly sexually abused victim four to 20 yrs.
- Trump says Berlin truck attack against ‘all humanity.’
- Trump, ‘U. S. must expand and strengthen its nuclear capability until world comes to its senses’**
* A saying in NYC goes, ‘That if you live in New York and you are not Jewish….. You Are Jewish.’
** Am I reading this correctly; does this make any sense? The U. S. has enough nuclear capability to destroy the earth a thousand times. It’s getting scary with Trump, Putin, Kim, and in the near future a very discontented China.
(News taken from Channal News Asia, BBC, Euro News, CNN and Al jazreea)
All the Best