Asia and Middle East News for the busy person to be read in two minutes or less.
- Dutere: China’s man-made islands are no problem to Philippines.
- Dutere says he threw drug suspects out of helicopters.
- Dutere claims U. S. Ambassadors are all ‘Spies.’
- Twin placed bombs injure 32 at Philippine boxing event.
- China warns north provinces to prepare for heavy smog.
- China completes high-speed train link from capital to Yunnan.
- Japan Defense Minister visits WWII Yasukuni Shrine.
- Syria, Russia, Turkey broker Syrian ceasefire deal to start Friday
- Russian Defense Minister says Russia plans Syrian military cut-back.
- Second phase of Mosul offensive launched after two weeks pause.
- U. S. expels 35 Russian diplomats over alleged election hacking.
- Russia denies involvement in alleged U. S. election hacking.
- Trump to visit U. S. spy chief to acquire facts of Russian hacking.
- U. S. announces new sanctions against Russia over hacking.
- Putin says new sanctions will further impede relations with the U. S.
- Russia prepares to remove dozens of U. S. Embassy diplomatic staff.
- Australian confiscates 1.1 tons of cocaine arrests fifteen.
- Israel government orders criminal probe against Netanyahu. *
- Abbas says will welcome peace talks once settlement buildings halts.
- Lockheed wins four hundred fifty million dollar Pentagon contract.
- John McCain ‘concerned ‘ over Tollerson ambassadorship nomination.
- Tiger Woods worth 740 million, NBA’s Jordan a billionaire. (Forbes)
- British woman kidnapped by Pakistani and made sex save for 13 years.
*Several allegations made against the Netanyahu family over years but have come to pass. Bibi is so entrenched and popular he can commit murder and get aways with it. Similar to Trump’s campaign utterance ‘I can shoot someone dead in the crowd and not lose a vote.’
(News gleaned from Asia News Networks, CNN, BBC. Euronews, and France 24)
All the Best.