Posted at 12:24 pm , on January 25, 2017
Greetings Readers, Asia, Middle East News Brief to be read in two minutes or less by the busy reader. China Foreign Minister seeks to manage U. S. China differences. 17 Indonesians detained for booking …
Source: Asia, Middle East, U.S. News Briefs #81.
Posted at 12:20 pm , on January 25, 2017
Asia, Middle East News Brief to be read in two minutes or less by the busy reader.
- China Foreign Minister seeks to manage U. S. China differences.
- 17 Indonesians detained for booking flights to Syria.
- Duarte says to super powers ‘No proxy wars over South China Sea.
- New defense Secretary plans debut visits to Japan, South Korea.
- India’s Prime Minister Modi invited to Trump White House.
- Syrian peace deal, ratified by Russia, Syria, Turkey after Atbara talks.
- East Mosul liberated from ISIS, western Mosul offensive to begin.
- Israel starts construction of 2,500 homes in occupied West Bank.
- Palestinian Leaders condemn building and appeal to U. N.
- Trump meets three giant automakers, say to build and sell in U. S.
- Trump asks Comey to stay on as FBI Director.
- Trump sign order to revive controversial Keystone XL pipeline.
- U.S. stocks gain on Trumps economic program.
- Trump to address joint session of Congress on 20 February.
- Trump to name Supreme Court nominee next week.
- Trump say millions of illegals voted against him, offers no proof.
- Trump states: We will build a security wall with Mexico.
- Trump Administration plans temporary immigration ban.
- U. S. oil-producing dependent states slide into recession.
- China’s Alibaba quarterly stock surge 54% due domestic orders.
- Lockheed Martin profits rise 19.7% on defense orders.
(News taken from Asian News Networks, France 24, Aljzeera, & BBC)
All the Best.