I could not resist dropping a few lines concerning the dangerous clown residing in the White House and his recent antics, so I came up with these:
- The China Post urges Trump (U. S.) to take action on Hong Kong autonomy.
(Will Trump meddle in China’s internal affairs again, ala the Taiwan phone call?)
- Trump accusations on judges are heart-wrenching and demoralizing , says a spokesman for the Supreme Court.
- Trump is under fire for the daughter Ivanka-Norstrum business row.*
(Trump blasts Norstrum after it dumps Ivanka’s fashion line)
- Goldman Sachs makes plans to relocate offices from London to New York.
(Yes, Trump bringing back jobs, and the very best speculators for Wall Street)
- Pentagon seeks office space in NYC’s Trump Towers.
(Does this not make you a little ill? What did lean-girl-watchers use to say? Was it, ‘The closer to the bone the sweeter the meat.’
- Elizabeth Warren silenced by GOP Senators at hearing for her criticism of the Sessions nomination.
(I never realized MLK’s words written in a letter by his wife after his untimely death were so powerful similar to others he wrote for truth and justice)
- Subsequently reported Chinese ‘warships’ pass near disputed islands is the South China Sea, apparently it offends Secretary of State Tolerson who states ‘We should send China a message’ (Rex, is that in writing or by the way of the U. S. Marine Corps?)
* On the Ivanka-Norsrum issue, I have not seen anything like it since Truman bashed columnist Drew Pearson for calling his daughter amateurish at her Carnegie Hall debut in 1947.
To all those dissatisfied with politics and unemployment in the Mid-West and Rust Belt region of this wonderful country who voted for Trump, I would emphasize a few memorable ancient words “Man does not live by bread alone, but should by every word of God, or the Constitution, Democratic Principles, rule of law, or his or her own fair-minded personal conscience. The Trump dynasty will eventually unfold in disary or disaster by one way or another in due time. It will go down in American political history, if we survive it, as the worst most confused administration ever..
Readers, the immediate future is difficult to judge or predict with the ‘loose Cannon’ aboard and his Alt Group of Right-Wing staff and supports, but long-term predictions can be made based on the old truism, ‘History repeats itself.’ Therefore, predictions can be made more easily: 1. The Muslim demand for a Caliphate will be recognized in ten or twelve years in Syria and in western sections of Iraq. Over 80 nations will recognize the new state, headed by Nigeria, Indonesia, Sweden. Switzerland, and Norway. (Remember how we hated the Japanese and Germans just after WWII, I do) Some European nations with growing Moslem population, and in particular the U.S. will be poor losers, it took 30 years after the VN War to establish normal diplomatic relations with Vietnam, thanks to the short-sighted politicians and media.
Iraq will exist in at least three states: An ongoing separationist conflict will be Sunni-Shiites religiously divided battling for power in Baghdad, the Kurds finally in Kurdistan, and today’s much hated and dismissed Caliphate.
The more things change, the more they stay the same. It was nearly that way after World War One; however, the Europeans, France and Britain, didn’t see it or realize the impact it would have on the world today.
All the Best.