Posted at 6:25 am , on March 3, 2017
Greetings Readers, Asia, Middle East, U. S. News Briefs to be read in two minutes or less. Taiwan says its Navy, Air Force to begin training in South China Sea. China says it fully supports free wo…
Source: Asia, Middle East, U.S. News Briefs # 83
Posted at 6:16 am , on March 3, 2017
Asia, Middle East, U. S. News Briefs to be read in two minutes or less.
- Taiwan says its Navy, Air Force to begin training in South China Sea.
- China says it fully supports free world trade.
- China accuses Rights Group of falsifying, fabrications of torture stories.
- Duterte reinstate drug reinforcement police in new campaign.
- Philippines takes first steps to reinstate death penalty. (Lawmakers)
- Hundreds of inmates forced to strip during Philippine prison drug raid.
- Double suicide car bombing kills 15 near Kabul police headquarters.
- Malaysia cancels visa free entry for North Koreans.
- Korean male suspect in Kim Jong Nam murder released for lack of evidence.
- Shooting in south Thailand kills four policemen.
- Eight year old boy and family shot dead in south Thailand.
- Russian aircraft bombs strike near U. S. advisors in Syria.
- ISIS appears pulling out of Palmyra, Syria. (UN)
- Dow-Jones surges pass 21,000 but dips during Thursday after Trump rush.
- U. S. business group raises concerned over Trump’s business policy.
- House to investigate suspected Russian Trump collusion.
- U.S. Attorney General Jess Sessions denies meeting Russian officials.
- Sessions presently admits contact with two Russians, one an Ambassador
- Dems. demand Sessions resign after first denying Russian contacts
- Sessions recuse self from Trump campaign probe.
- No recession in Australia in over 25 years. (International Banking Report)
(News items gleaned from Network News Asia, CNN, FOx, and BBC)
All the Best.