U. S., Asia, & Middle East News to be read in two minutes or less for the busy reader.
- U. S. stocks rise on Jobs Report and possible rise in rates this week.
- U. S. Jobs report adds 235,000 new jobs in February.
- U. S. to launch NAFTA process early next week.
- Thousand rally in Seoul, Korea over ouster of Pres Kim, demand her arrest.
- Thousands protest against Dakota pipeline in Washington D.C.
- Trump, GOP Congress at odds over ObamaCare repeal. (TrumpCare?)
- Attorney General fires 46 attorneys, Trump rehired three.
- U. S fears hate crimes increasing in mid-western states.
- Thailand: Search of Buddhist temple ends, fugitive monk not found.
- Japan holds anniversary victims memorial for Fukushima Tsunami disaster.
- Russia, Putin, Turkey, Erdogon hail mended ties.
- Turkey slams U.N. report over alleged Kurdish abuse.
- Pentagon sends marine battalion and artillery to Syrian operation.
- Syrian President Assad calls U. S. troops invaders.
- Bomb explodes in Syria killing 40 Iraqis wounding dozens on Pilgrimage.
- Iraq army recaptures district in western Mosul.
- Mosul siege continues into fourth month, anyone for Raqqa?
- Secretary State Tillerson to visit Japan, South Korea, and China next week.
- Pentagon extends investigation over female Marine nude scandal.
News items take from Network News Asia, CNN, FOx, BBC, and Al Jazeera.
All the Best.