Asian and Middle Eastern News to be read in two minutes or less by the busy reader:
- Former South Korean President criticized for two months of defiance.
- Vietnam demands China cease tourist cruises in South China Sea.
- Malaysia arrests seven suspected ISIS members in crackdown.
- Japan plans to send its largest warships into the South Sea region.
- U. S. Vice President Pence to visit Asia next month
- 100,000 civilians flee Western Mosul as heavy fighting persists.
- Worst year for children in Syria 625 die in fighting during 2016.
- ISIS fighters trapped in Mosul will ‘all die’ says U.S. Envoy.
- Turkey, Netherlands row over allowing Turkish presidential rallies.
- Russia, Turkey, Iran meet to press for new peace settlement in Syria.
- ISIS admits to the Damascus Shiite bombing that killed 74 wounds 100.
- Saudi Deputy Crown Prince meets with President Trump in New York.
- John McCain calls for Trump to clarify accusations Obama tapped phones.
- Carlos the Jackal to stand trial for 1974 grenade attack killing two.
- Palestinian killed after attacking two Israel checkpoint guards.
- Oil prices hit three-month low as rig numbers reportedly climb.
- BP announces new shale process allows profitability at $40 per barrel.
- Wall Street insiders hail approaching Bull Market.
All the Best.