Asia, Middle East, U. S. News to be read in two minutes or less by the busy reader.
- China vehemently denies it is building on disputed Island Shoals.
- China says nations must respect Chinese air security zones.
- South Korea Sowell ferry lifted from the bottom of Yellow Sea.
- 28 Chinese soldier remains from Korean war era returned to China.
- North Korea say it has no fear of U. S. sanctions.
- North Korea determined to push ahead with launches in spite of failures.
- Japan trade surplus reported highest in four years.
- Philippine President Duterte to reignite war on drugs.
- Pakistan junta votes to reinstate secret military trials.
- Afghan Taliban capture city of Sangin.
- Three killed and 39 wounded in London Parliament terror attack.
- London attacker acted alone, European nations support, stand with Britain.
- Iraq forces close in again on Mosul Grand Mosque against bitter opposition.
- Israel soldier kills Palestinian and wounds two other at Gaze checkpoint.
- Asian and U. S. stocks steady on the eve of Congressional health care vote.
- Asian gratified of market status after significant losses last week.
- Trump to host first anti-ISIS Coalition meeting in Washington D. C.
- Trump to attend European NATO Summit on 25 May. Tollerson to Moscow.
- FBI’s Comey says Trump associates may have had close associations with Russia.
- U. S. high school horrified at the rape of 14 year old girl by two student illegals.
- Doctors remove extra legs from recently borne baby.
(New gleaned from Network News Asia, EURO News, BBC, and France 24)
All the Best.