Asia, Middle East, U. S. News to be read in two minutes or less by the busy reader.
- Former South Korean President Park Geon Hye held in detention.
- Assassinated Kim Jong-Nam’s body returned to North Korea.
- Nine stranded Malayan citizens leave North Korea for home.
- Five Indonesian Muslim activists detain prior anti-Ahok blasphemy rally.
- Suicide blast kills 15 wounds dozens near Baghdad.
- At least 22 dead and dozens wounded in Pakistani border market blast.
- U. S. Diplomat detained after contacts with allege Chinese spies.
- Trump promises rough trade negotiations with China.
- U. S. warns China patience is running out on the North Korea issue.
- Into seventh year of Syrian war U. N. says over 5,000,000 refuges created.
- 141 bodies recovered from Mosul wreckage after coalition airstrikes.
- U. N. Chief call for humanitarian aid for people in Mosul.
- Secretary of State Tollerson in Turkey to discuss ISIS strategy.
- Israel approves first new West Bank military outposts in 20 years.
- Palestine calls the Israel settlement construction ‘Colonialism.’
- Israel reduces U. N. contribution by two million dollars. (U.S. to follow)
- Senators voice alarm at degree of Russian interference in U. S. Election.
- Senate pledges Trump-Russia issue will be thoroughly investigated.
- Ex-Trump National Security Advisor Flynn to testify if given immunity.
- Thousand flee Australian towns to avoid being swamped by cyclone floods.
- Yesterday, man’s body found inside Indonesia Python.
(New gathered from Network News Asia, BBC, CNN, and Euronews)
All the Best.