Posted at 12:08 pm , on April 5, 2017
Posted at 12:02 pm , on April 5, 2017
Asia Middle East News Briefs to be read by the busy reader in two minutes or less.
- Five arrested in Indonesia suspected of planning a government coup.
- Freeport Mining to meet with Indonesian officials next week in labor dispute.
- Thailand P. M. states ‘Not to worry yet of Trump trade policies.’
- Thailand purchases ten military tanks from China.
- Duterte warned of indiscriminate firing of government employees.
- Iran purchases 60 Boeing 737 passenger aircraft.
- North Korea fires projectile into Sea of Japan.
- U. N. condemns North Korean missile launch.
- Taliban kills six wounds 18 in Pakistan suicide bombing
- ISIS Kills 36 people near Tekrit Iraq. (Unconformed)
- Syria chemical attack kills 70, including children, injures 200.
- Syria military categorically denies involvement in the attack.
- U. N. to hold emergency meeting concerning the gas attack.
- Russian Minister claims Syrian army attacked an ISIL chemical plant.
- Netanyahu says World must rid itself of all chemical-gas stocks.’
- Tollerson blames Russia, Iran for attack for backing Assad.
- Trump blames Obama for his previous weak Red Line policy in response.
- St. Petersburg, Russia Metro suicide blast killing 11 injuring 49.
- Australia makes record haul of 913 kilograms of meth anpheromone.
- Reminisce of cyclone Bettie sweep New Zealand causing floods
- As I close this brief, U. N. investigators determine the Assad government complicit in the Syrian poison gas attack, thus ending most speculations.
(News gleaned from Network News Asia, Euronews , CNN, and BBC)
All the Best.