My Oh My Trump has changed his tune. In 2013 when Assad dropped chemical bombs near Damascus killing over a thousand four hundred mostly Muslim people, Trump said ‘We must stay out of this, as sad as it is, it’s not our concern.’ Since as president he says many red lines have been crossed for him to fix.
- Trump launches military attack on Syria over Iban chemical attack.
- Fifty-nine missiles launched from U. S. destroyers at the support airbase.
- The 59 Tomahawk, Cruise missiles fired killed 9 civilians including 4 children.
- U. S. Senators say attack had no legal constitutional justification.
- Trump: ‘Action was in the interest of national security, and no child should die like that….. babies, little babies.’
- Allies lined up to support the U. S., U. K., Turkey, Japan, and Saudi Arabia.
- Putin said the attack was against a sovereign country and later softened by inferring it was appropriate providing there is no escalation.
- Russia, Iran, China, Syria, and Indonesia condemned the attack.
- Putin in particular condemned the U. K. for its backing of the attack.
As they say: This too must come to pass, so have a little faith.
As for Raytheon maker of the missiles launched they say each unit cost 1.41 million dollars and improvements are being constantly made that may soon add to the price. Well the 59 missile launched did significant damage to the Syrian air force base, but killed only, only nine people. If I were in the Pentagon I would confront Raytheon and demand a refund on the covey of missiles used by at least 50%. Something had gone wrong? We require more deaths and casualties.
Let me end the reader’s misery with a song. It’s to a teenage hit song of the 70s titled Sixteen Candles, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday and for me it goes like this.
59 Missiles make a lovely light
But not as bright as the light in Steve Bannon’s eyes to-night.
Blow up the missiles and make Trump’s dream come true,
vital for national security and world domination too.
59 missile will in our hearts glow, because the GOP and their
allies Love You So.
All the Best.