Asia, Middle East, U. S. News Briefs to be read by the reader in 2 minutes or less.
- Bangkok bans street food stalls as part of health clean up program.
- Vietnam land confiscation protesters release some hostages.
- Shark kills girl age 17 off western coast of Australia.
- Philippine lawmakers reach for new Duterte economic plan.
- Seven killed in twin blasts in southern Philippines.
- 26 killed in Philippines as bus falls into ravine.
- Bus crash in northern India kills 44 on Wednesday.
- Ser Lanka garbage dump collapse death toll now rises to 32.
- Bangladesh trains teenage girls against anti-cyber-crime campaign.
- Chinese economic grow prediction raised to 6.8 % this year.
- China approves Avanka clothing trademark on day Trump met XI.
- VW to launch electric car in China next year.
- Say six million vote in controversial Jakarta district election.
- Russian cargo vessel sinks south of Crimea, eleven sailors missing.
- Pence assures Japan of support against North Korean aggression.
- Pence tell Abe all options are on the table in dealing with N. Korea.
- White House says Trump will not release tax documents including 2016.
- In a reversal Trump Administration softens of Iran sanctions.
- Trump embarks on a ‘Buy America, Hire Americans program.’
- Trump congratulates Turkish President Erdogon on constitutional victory
- U. S., Australia, and New Zealand tighten worker immigration policy.
- Armada strike force may not reach Korean peninsula unit next week.
- Eight mummies discovered in Egypt, mummies oversupply, time to buy.
(News gleaned from Channel News Asia, CNN, BBC, Uronews and Aljaseers)
All the Best.