Posted at 9:51 am , on April 26, 2017
Posted at 8:56 am , on April 26, 2017
Asia, Middle East, U. S. News to be read by the busy reader in 2 minutes or less:
- China launches its second aircraft carrier to boost military presence.
- TRAAD anti-missile equipment arrives at South Korean site.
- U. S. nuclear submarine docks at Buson, South Korea among rising tensions.
- North Korea threatens warships and three U. S. detainees.
- Myanmar to hold talks with ethnic rebels in May.
- Cambodia suspends extradition agreement with U. S.
- Four foreign fishing vessels seized in Indonesian waters.
- North Korea holds artillery drill on Army Commemoration Day.
- Russia denies supporting Taliban in Afghanistan.
- Japans M.P. Abe to meet with Putin in Moscow on 8 may.
- Al Qaeda link claims responsibility for Russia Metro bombing.
- Turkish airstrikes hit Kurds in northern Syria.
- Iraq Army takes control of large western Mosul neighborhood.
- U. S., Iran nuclear treaty under review, the deal may be uncertain.
- Netanyahu snubs German Foreign Minister at AGO conference.
- Trump says Kim Un is not as powerful as he claims.
- Trump asks U. N. to place additional sanctions against North Korea.
- Trump picks tax fight with Canada over lumber trades.
- Australia P. M. Trumbull plans to visit Trump in New York.
- U. S. housing starts best in eight years, Dow climbs to 20,000.
- Consumer confidence slips in April data.
- Uber expects to A implement flying taxis by 2020.
- A U. S. University Psychiatrists group claim Trump mentally ill
(News items taken from Channel.NewsAsia, BBC, CNN, and Euronews)
All the Best.