Asia, Middle East, U. S. News meant to be read in two minutes or less by the Reader.
- China asked for restaurant on both sides of dangerous Korean crisis.
- (Sorry, I’ve been drinking again)
- ISIS claims Kabul zooacide bombing of NATO convoy, kills eight.
- (I apologize, I’ve been smoking again)
- North Korea detains American Sun Duc Soup as CIA spy.
- (CIA should not have sent a black guy with tinted blonde hair)
- Taiwan sends good wishes to Peiping to warm mutual relations.
- Thailand vows to clean up Mekong Rivers.
- Saudi youth disapprove of Trump considered as anti-Muslim.
- Putin and Erdogon have friendly discussions on Syria at Sochi meeting.
- (Talk of lifting of trade restrictions, and a Russ S400 missile transfer)
- Crude oil hits lowest price this past three months $47.30 per barrel.
- Australia reviews immigration regulations for needy billionaires.
- Clinton blames FBI’s Comey emails, Russia, and herself for election defeat.
- Palestine’s Hamas issues new outline on 1967 border, Israel not recognized.
- Palestine President Mahmud Abbas to meet with Trump in White House.
- (Whatsa Wuck Abbas, wear a Yamika)
- Trump says nation needs a shutdown to clear budget mess.
News items taken from channel.newasia, French 24, BBC, CNN, & Aljazza.
All the Beast,
Charitable and political advertisements welcomed by WordPress.com