Posted at 4:45 am , on June 28, 2017
Posted at 11:51 am , on June 22, 2017
Posted at 10:54 am , on June 18, 2017
Posted at 2:15 pm , on June 17, 2017
Posted at 2:09 pm , on June 17, 2017
Posted at 1:52 pm , on June 15, 2017
Posted at 1:49 pm , on June 15, 2017
Asia, Middle East, U. S. News meant to be read in two minutes or less.
- Japan passes controversial anti-terrorist bill.
- Japan citizenry protest the new law will eliminate privacy.
- Bangladesh landslide kills 150.
- Indonesia says Jidhist sleeper cells hidden in provinces.
- China’s Carefour supermarkets take dog meat off the shelf.
- Defense Secretary Mattis vows not repeat Afghanistan mistakes.
- North Korea says release of tourist Warmbier was humanitarian.
- UN reports U. S. led air and artillery strikes kill 300 Raqqa civilians.
- Kurdish forces open fresh front to retake older city parts of Mosul.
- Gunman wounds Congressional leader and four others in Virginia.
- Trump visits injured lawmaker in hospital, call for national unity.
- Trump to be probed for obstruction of Justice.
- Pentagon sells Gatar 36 F-15s for twelve Billion dollars.
- Oil prices per barrel hits seven month low due inventory overstock.
- Australia reports lowest unemployment rate in nine years.
- NBA star Curry to skip White House victory celebration visit.
- Boxer Merriweather, martial arts Champ McGregor in August.
- (News items gleaned from Channel.NewsAsia. com and BBC)
All the Best to you.
Posted at 11:59 am , on June 13, 2017
Posted at 12:50 pm , on June 10, 2017
Posted at 12:45 pm , on June 10, 2017
Source: Asia, Middle East, U. S. News Briefs #105
New North Korea ICBM test, U. S. Special forces Marowi, Philippines, Nine Arab nations join Qatar boycott, ISIS claims blast in Shiite holy city of Carbollah, Trump preparing to testify against Comey, and so on to be read in two minutes or less by the busy reader.