Posted at 12:57 pm , on October 25, 2017
Posted at 12:56 pm , on October 25, 2017
Asia, Middle East, U. S News Items to be read in two minutes or less.
- China’s Supreme leader cements control over party conference.
- Party places XI on a par with former Icon chairman Mao Zedong.
- Indonesia bans political parties against nation’s ideology.
- Nine Indonesian Jihadists suspects arrested in Jakarta.
- Current number of Rohingya in Bangladesh over is 600,000.
- Philippines to Join Australia in anti-terrorist sea patrols.
- 30 dead in ISIS vs Iraqi fighting in Goutia Province.
- After fall of ISIS stronghold Raqqa, 5,000 Jihadists return home.
- Kurds consider freezing independence referendum for negotiation.
- U.S., South Korea, Japan conduct anti-rocket drills.
- Tillerson urges Pakistan to do more on war with Taliban.
- Tillerson visits India asks P.M. for military help in Afghanistan.
- Media reports Taliban controls nearly 50% of Afghanistan.
- U. S., South Korea, Japan conduct joint anti-missile drills.
- Egypt detains 12 insurgent suspects, multi weapons found.
- Germany approves sale of three submarines to Israel.
- Puerto Rico Schools open but 75% of island without power.
- U. S. allegations of sonic attack are ‘science fiction.’ Cuba.
- Two U. S. Senators, Flake and Corker lambasts President Trump.
- Senators says Pres. is ‘Outlandish, Ridiculous, and Debasing’.
- White House says Trump will skip Asian APEC Summit.
- Duterte and Abe to meet prior Asian Summit meeting.
- Philippines receive shipment of Russian assault rifles.
- Singapore will absolutely disallow increase in motor vehicles.
(News gleaned from Channel.NewsAsia, CNN, Al Jazeera, France 24, RT)
All the Best to you.