Posted at 4:15 pm , on November 1, 2017
Posted at 4:14 pm , on November 1, 2017
Asia, Middle East, U. S. News Briefs to be read in two minutes or less.
- Three dead twelve injured in NYC Muslim terrorist truck attack.
- President Trump orders FBI to tighten immigrant vetting.
- Trump to take Asian trip next week, will visit S. Korea, DMZ.
- Trump Campaign Senior Staff Paul Manafort, Rick Gate jailed.
- China source: U. S. and North Korea in secret negotiations.
- Anti-U. S., anti-Trump media programs stepped up in Pyongyang.
- North Korea slams Trump as ‘incurably mentally deranged’.
- Mathus ‘Nuclear armed NorKor unacceptable, but we seek no war’.
- South Korea president ‘We will not develop nuclear weapons’.
- Malaysia claims 53 of its citizens hiding in ISIS Syria,
- Philippines arrests two Indonesian Jihadists in Marawi
- Indonesia president reshuffle top military generals.
- Myanmar allows U. N. to deliver food aid to Rohingya camps.
- Myanmar blames Bangladesh for delays of Rohingya repatriation.
- Abe sworn in as reelected Japan Prime Minister.
- Japanese Corporation to give non-smokers bonuses.
- Japan police arrest serial killer after 2 month, heads found.
- Saudi Arabian air strikes at least kill 22 in Yemen.
- Iraq and Kurdish forces call cease-fire and for negotiations.
- Iran reopens border with Kurdish territory for trade.
- Putin in Iran to discuss Syria, and U. S. Iran nuclear deal.
- Bitcoin rises to all time high of 6.460 per U. S. Dollar.
- Tokyo, Seoul stocks rally after gains in New York.
- Sony revives robotic dog after ten years of first marketing.
(News items gleaned from Channel.NewsAsia, CNN, BBC. and RT)
All the Best to you.