Asia, Middle East, U. S. News Briefs to be read in two minutes or less.
- Twelve Saudi princes among dozens detained in anti-corruption probe.
- Missile launch from Yemen intercepted north of Saudi Capital Riyadh.
- Trump in Japan on way to South Korea, China, Vietnam, Philippines.
- Trump asks Putin to meet in Asia shortly to discuss North Korea.
- Trump pitches 2 trillion-dollar oil float for ARAMCO stock exchange.
- U. S. Job forecast for October below expectations.
- At least 26 killed and 20 injured in Texas church shooting.
- Former President Bush senior calls Trump ‘blowhard’ voted for Clinton.
- Explosive MLK documents revealed in second batch of J FK release.
- White House downplays government climate change report.
- U. N. asks Myanmar to prepare for return of 600,000 Rohingya.
- Iraq, Syria, armies recapture and oust ISIS from two major strongholds.
- Suicide bomber kills 28 and injures dozens in southern Syrian city.
- Thousand of Iranians stage anti-Trump demonstration in Tehran.
- Iranian missile displayed at former U. S. embassy.
- Thousand march in Seoul, Korea protest against coming Trump visit.
- Philippines investigating possible North Korean cyber attack.
- ISIS is gaining ground in southern Philippines islands. (Gov. report)
- 28 dead dozens missing as typhoon Dimrey slams central Vietnam.
(News gleaned from channel.newsasia.com, BBC and CNN)
This is second submission, first lost in the fog of conflict.
All the best to you.