Asia, Middle East, U. S. News Briefs to be read in two minutes or less
Trump, Putin meet at Asian economic summit, discuss N. Korea, trade.
Trump says he feels Russia is not to blame for 2016 election meddling.
The FBI, NSA, CIA, DHS and other security agencies say differently.
Trump offers to mediate China South Seas dispute.
Trump states U. S wants pease through strength not war.
Trump tell Vietnamese to buy more U. S. made goods.
- Trump wants Asian nations to get tough on North Korean sanctions.
- Chinese banks stop dealing business with North Korean firms.
- Trump arrives in Philippines amid Manila anti Trump protests.
- Duarte greets Trump, spotlight on drug war and Rus arms purchase.
- North Korea says ‘We will never allow the U. S. to dictate our policies’.
- Eleven Asian nations sign trade pack without U. S. participation.
- Largest Japanese ships join three U. S. aircraft carriers in drills.
- Myanmar rebuffs U. N. claims of Rohingya ethnic cleansing.
- Myanmar says U. N. criticism could set back repatriation.
- Reportedly 630,000 Rohingya remain in Myanmar.
- U. S. lawmakers appear to favor Iran nuclear deal as is.
- U. S. Senate candidate Roy Moore is accused of sex violation with teen.
- G.O.P senate candidate denies involvement, rejects story as untrue.
- Puerto Rico remains with 60 percent of its population without power.
- Iran tell French President Micron, nuclear deal not negotiable.
- Israel says it shot down Syrian drone over Golan occupied land.
- Syrian army retakes Albu Kamel as ICIC still kicking.
- Saudi Arabia lifts embargo on Yemen ports to ward of famine.
- Indonesia removes waxwork statue of Hitler from museum.
- China’s retailer Alibaba hits one day sales record of $25 Billion.
(News taken from Channel.newasia, BBC, RT, and France 24)
All the Best to you.