Posted at 11:38 am , on November 19, 2017
Posted at 11:37 am , on November 19, 2017
Asia, Middle East News Briefs to be read in two minutes or less.
- China and North Korea officials enter new peninsula talks.
- U. S. destroyer collides with tug in Japanese waters.
- China military sets up station to counteract fake news.
- Delhi smog levels significantly drop, but continue at danger level.
- Cambodian Pres. Hon Sen tells U. S. to cut all aid to his country.
- 5.6 sizemic earthquake rocks remote area in Nepal.
- 6.8 earthquake hit Tibet in remote area.
- Myanmar, Bangladesh set to resolve Rakhine crisis next week.
- Taliban attack on Afghan prison frees over thirty supporters.
- 19 arrested in Sar Lanka during Buddhist – Muslim clashes.
- Pres. Duterte to turnover drug war leadership back to police.
- Washington DC closes Palestinian offices in capital over broken rules.
- Palestine officials freeze ties with U. S., claim no wrong doing.
- Russia again vetoes U.N. probe into Syrian poison gas attack.
- Egypt opens border with Gaze for three days under new deal.
- Efforts intensify to locate missing Argentinian submarine, 44 aboard.
- Reportedly failed signals detected from lost sub’s last location.
- 1.4 trillon U. S. tax cut bill passes House and is headed for Senate.
- U.S. Nuclear Chief says would resist unlawful Pres. orders to launch.
- Indian supermodel wins 2017 Miss Universe Beauty Crown.
(News item gleaned from Channel.newasia and BBC)
All the Best to you.