Posted at 11:41 am , on November 21, 2017
Posted at 11:24 am , on November 21, 2017
Asia, Middle East,U. S. News Briefs to be read in two minutes or less.
- Trump calls North Korea a state supporter of terrorism.
- U. S. places North Korea on terrorist black list.
- U. S. still hopes for diplomatic talks with North Korea. (State Dept.)
- China, Canada eye new trade agreement, side stepping the U. S.
- Duterte offers China continuation of third phase INTECH Project.
- South Korea confirms bird flu found in duck farm.
- Military evacuations of insurgent villages continue in Papua, Guinea.
- Indonesian ant-corruption director detained over bribery claims.
- Bangladesh, Myanmar agree to Chinese plan to resettle Rohingya.
- Ang San Suu Kyi says Myanmar will welcome Rohingya back.
- U. S. military bans alcohol sales to its servicemen in Japan
- Putin, Assad meet in Sochi, Russia to discuss future of Syria.
- Russia denies nuclear accident despite radiation rate increase.
- Bad weather hinders rapid search for missing Argentine submarine.
- Argentine navy received calls of distress from sub five days ago.
- Morocco food stampede kills 15 women injures dozens’
- Zimbabwe military offers Mugabe and wife complete immunity.
- U.K. Budget rentals aims for self-driving car by 2021.
- China car maker ‘Trumpchi’ mulls less political name for its vehicles.
- CNN airs film of migrants being sold as slaves in Libya.
- Bit Coins bolts through $6,000 dollar mark.
(News gleaned from channelnewsasia, BBC, CNN, and France 24)
All the Best to you.
Posted at 8:00 am , on November 21, 2017
Posted at 7:56 am , on November 21, 2017
I am a victim too. As reported to my closest dear friends recently I have 117 sexual harassment charges legally filed and pending against me. Taken as a whole all allegations do not total, total any more that just about a mere 24 minutes and does not involve any penetration. (Actually only 112 charges) Yet I am an outcast within the community, society, and hated by feminists. Yes! Yes!
For decades I have been hidden and obscure but now every powerful elitist personality is doing it from President Trump, Al Franken, to Charlie Rose and don’t forget Kevin Spacy or Roy Moore either. The accusations seem to be happening every day and more are sure to come. The uncomfortable problem with this is they are all true.
Denial, denial, denial well that’s a river in Egypt. To me and to many others the accounts appear to be highly plausible, accurate, and shameful. Moreover its been that way for a long, long time since the stone age and accelerated in modern times by the political and film casting couch.
Readers do not take my first paragraph seriously at all, please. This is an unsavory subject so I’ll drop it right here move on to other issues.
All the Best to you.