Asia, Middle East,U. S. News Briefs to be read in two minutes or less.
- Trump calls North Korea a state supporter of terrorism.
- U. S. places North Korea on terrorist black list.
- U. S. still hopes for diplomatic talks with North Korea. (State Dept.)
- China, Canada eye new trade agreement, side stepping the U. S.
- Duterte offers China continuation of third phase INTECH Project.
- South Korea confirms bird flu found in duck farm.
- Military evacuations of insurgent villages continue in Papua, Guinea.
- Indonesian ant-corruption director detained over bribery claims.
- Bangladesh, Myanmar agree to Chinese plan to resettle Rohingya.
- Ang San Suu Kyi says Myanmar will welcome Rohingya back.
- U. S. military bans alcohol sales to its servicemen in Japan
- Putin, Assad meet in Sochi, Russia to discuss future of Syria.
- Russia denies nuclear accident despite radiation rate increase.
- Bad weather hinders rapid search for missing Argentine submarine.
- Argentine navy received calls of distress from sub five days ago.
- Morocco food stampede kills 15 women injures dozens’
- Zimbabwe military offers Mugabe and wife complete immunity.
- U.K. Budget rentals aims for self-driving car by 2021.
- China car maker ‘Trumpchi’ mulls less political name for its vehicles.
- CNN airs film of migrants being sold as slaves in Libya.
- Bit Coins bolts through $6,000 dollar mark.
(News gleaned from channelnewsasia, BBC, CNN, and France 24)
All the Best to you.