Posted at 1:42 pm , on November 25, 2017
Posted at 1:41 pm , on November 25, 2017
Asia, Middle East, U. S. News Briefs to be read in two minutes or less.
- Trump agrees to stop arming Syrian Kurdish Forces. (Turkey)t
- U. S to reveal exact number of troops participating in Syria.
- China will edge North Korea into talks with the U. S. (France FM).
- North Korea places new troops on DMZ after 3 defected this month.
- Raul Castro meets with North Korean Foreign Minister in China.
- China arrests gang in three billion dollar smuggling operation.
- China in discussion with Myanmar over repatriation of Rohingya.
- Tillerson condemns Myanmar’s atrocities as rape, murder stories emerge.
- South Korea, ‘No plan to discuss U. S. TRAAD system with China.
- Joint U. S, South Korea military exercises scheduled for next month.
- Saudi coalition will allow aid workers to enter into restricted Yemen.
- Saudi Crown Prince Salaman calls Iran Leader ‘a new Hitler’.
- 305 killed, 76 wounded in Sinai Mosque bombing and shootings.
- 30-40 ISIS carried out Mosque attack under ISL black flag.
- Egypt President retaliates with air strikes in northern Sinai.
- Egypt condemns attack and announces three days of mourning.
- Australia: Manus Island evacuation called brutal, shocking. (U.N.)
- China cuts tariffs on 200 import goods.
- False terror alert causes panic and 16 injuries in London.
- Zoo tiger escapes in Paris before being shot dead.
- Aside note: The explosion at last Argentine sub location may have been the firing of torpedo to indicate its exact position.
(News gleaned from Channel.newsAsia, BBC, CNN, and Aljazeera)
All the Best to you.