Posted at 10:38 am , on December 10, 2017
Posted at 10:36 am , on December 10, 2017
Asia, Middle East News Briefs meant to be read in two minutes or less.
- Two days ago Trump authorized move of U. S. Embassy to Jerusalem.
- U. N. and worldwide condemnation immediately followed.
- Palestinian President will snub, not meet with U. S. VP Mike Pence.
- Arab League urges Trump to withdraw the presidential order.
- Arab League also urges recognition of a Palestine state.
- Third day of Palestine rage two killed in Gaza air strike.
- Thousands in Jakarta protest U. S. Embassy move to Jerusalem.
- Egypt religious leaders refuse to meet with VP Pence.
- Jordan urges sanctions on U. S. for embassy to Jerusalem move.
- Iraq P. M. declares ISIS nation completely removed from Iraq soil.
- Intel sources state defeated ISIS still significantly poses a threat.
- U. N. : Urgent need to prevent miscalculation in North Korea crises.
- Philippines unveils first WWII comfort girl statue.
- Sri Lanka turns over debt laden port to Chinese firm.
- Fresh winds pose new threat in horrific California wild fires.
- President Trump visits civil rights museum among glaring protests.
New items gleaned from channelnewsasia.com, BBC, and CNN.
All the Best to you