Asia, Middle East, U. S. News Briefs to be read in two minutes or less.
- Japanese government approves anti-missile defense system.
- China air drills prompt Japan, South Korea to scramble fighter jets.
- South Korea says Chinese aircraft entered defense zone.
- Wannacry malware said to have been launched from North Korea.
- White House blames North Korea for cyber attack, costs firms 2 billion.
- U. S. asks U.N. to block ships delivering banned cargo to North Korea.
- U. S. vetoes U.N. resolution by 14 counties opposing Jerusalem move.
- Abbas rallies China, Russia to become brokers in peace process.
- Syrian President says France encourages terrorism, no peace talks.
- Putin states ex-Soviet countries under threat by local insurgents.
- Ten Rohingya bodies unearth at Myanmar mass grave site.
- Yemen Houthis fired missile at Riyadh and is then intercepted.
- Saudi Arabia to issue tourist visas in early 2018.
- Jakarta former Christian mayor Ahok jailed to be granted Xmas leave.
- Duterte of Philippines sacks admiral in surprise move.
- Trump unveils futuristic ‘America First’ economic plan.
- Kremlin calls Trump’s plan strategy imperialistic.
- U. S. Senate votes tonight on tax overhaul for Trump’s signature.
- Sixty-six percent of Americans believe tax cuts benefit the rich.
- Britain’s May asks Trump to provide Middle East peace plan.
- New British aircraft carrier springs leak during commissioning.
(News taken from channelnewsasia, BBC, CNN, RT, and VOA)
All the Best to you.