Posted at 12:33 pm , on January 19, 2018
Posted at 12:32 pm , on January 19, 2018
Asia, Middle East, U. S. News Briefs to be read in two minutes or less.
- U. S., Trump world leadership at record lows. Gallup Poll.
- Trump states embassy, Israeli to Jerusalem, move will be in 2019.
- House passes spending bill, but U.S gov. shutdown imminent.
- Chinese vessels allegedly flaunts North Korea sanctions.
- Kazakhstan bus fire traps and kills 52 Uzbek passengers.
- North Korea delegation in Switzerland to discuss Olympics.
- South and North Korea to march under unified designed flag.
- France and Germany propose G-20 Bit Coin regulation.
- U. S. troops to stay in Syria in border guarding role.
- Saudi Arabia provides two billion dollar bail out loan to Yemen.
- Turkey and U. S. row over support of Kurdish forces in Syria.
- Israel apologizes to Jordan for killing of two in embassy incident.
- Uber acquires Soft Bank investment of 1.2 billion dollars.
- Wall Street finishes lower over possible government shutdown.
- Psychologist state adolescence is now from age 10 to 24 years.
- Trump attorney sets-up Delaware firm to pay porn star $130.000.
- U. S. couple deny imprisoning and torturing their 13 children 2-27.
(News taken from Channelnewsasia, BBC, France 24 , and CNN)
All the Best to you.