Posted at 1:41 pm , on January 26, 2018
Posted at 1:40 pm , on January 26, 2018
Asia, Middle East, U. S. News Briefs to be read in two minutes or less.
- Kabul Intercontinental hotel attack kills total of 42 victims.
- North Korea calls for reunification with South Korea.
- North Korean hockey players arrive in Seoul
- South Korea hospital fire kill at least 37.
- U. S. aircraft carrier due to visit Vietnam in post war first.
- New Russian bomber boosts nuclear forces. (Putin)
- Russian Cinema Group releases Stalin parody film despite ban.
- 6.4 earthquake strikes eastern coast of Russia.
- Trump to cut aid to Palestinians due noncooperation.
- Palestinians slams Trump for threats and as a blackmailer.
- President Trump plans to visit England this year.
- Trump alleged to have ordered firing of Mueller in June. (NYT)
- President and attorneys deny he ordered firing. (White House)
- U. S. envoy Richardson quits over Myanmar ethic cleansing issue.
- 12 months of Trump jumps Doom’s Day clock near midnight.
- Turkish offensive in Syria in full-scale despite U. S. objections.
- Trump backs legislative bills to tighten foreign investment rules.
- In Davos speech Trump says ‘America first will not be alone’.
- But Trump states he will always place ”America First”.
- U. S. jobless claims decrease but less than expected.
- Electric Corp. LG to raise prices of appliances in U. S.
- World’s corral reefs became sick by excessive plastic waste.
- Self driving U. S. Testa crashes into fire truck.
- One cigarette per day raises chances of heart attack. (Study)
- Court sentences Olympic doctor to 175 years for multi sex abuses.
(News taken from channel.newsasia, BBC, and CNN)
All the Best to you.