Posted at 12:49 pm , on January 30, 2018
Posted at 12:48 pm , on January 30, 2018
Posted at 12:47 pm , on January 30, 2018
Asia, Middle East, U. S. New briefs to be read in two minutes or less.
- More than 90,000 evacuated from active Philippine volcano area.
- President Dutarte meets with volcano response team.
- After two month pause Philippines resumes war on drugs program.
- North Korea abruptly cancels joint cultural program with South.
- Trump rules out talks with Taliban for present time. (takes 2 to tango)
- U. S. Pentagon refuses to release detailed data on its Afghan campaign.
- Turkish forces intensify battle against U. S. backed Syrian Kurdish.
- Interviewed CIA Director says China as a bigger threat than Russia.
- U. S. Assist FBI Director resigns after Trump’s bias criticism.
- Anti Trump celebrities plan “People”s State of the Union message.
- U. S. reports progress in NAFTA meeting, but measured and slow.
- Japan’s exports rise for the fifteenth straight month.
- Japan to punish Coin-Check after $530 million hack.
- Third major Kabul terrorist incident in two weeks kills 11 soldiers.
- Kabul community mourn 103 deaths in last weeks massive attack.
- India government reports country has 21 million unwanted girls.
- India public outraged at reports of eight month old baby raped.
(News gathered from Channelnewsasia, BBC, CNN, and France24)
All the best to you.