Posted at 12:18 pm , on February 22, 2018
Posted at 12:16 pm , on February 22, 2018
Asia, Middle East, U. S. News Briefs to be read in two minutes or less.
- Indonesia seizes one ton of crystal Methamphetamines.
- Indonesia auctions off 622 million dollar’s worth of Muslim bonds.
- India mob lynched two men after suspected rape.
- Japan to purchase of at least 20 U. S. stealth fighter jets
- Blast kills four in Afghanistan city of Jalalabad.
- Iranian plane found by drone, 66 bodies being recovered.
- New air strikes hit Syrian city of Ghouta after 250 first reported killed.
- Turkish Pres. Erdogon vows continued attacks of Syrian-Kurdish cities.
- Syrian government forces join Kurdish against Turkish assaults.
- Turkish airstrike hits fatal Syrian government convoy. dozens killed.
- Israel opposition asks Netanyahu to resign due staff bribery scandal.
- Israel claims it foiled terrorist plot to down Australian plane.
- North Korea warns U. S, South Korea on continued joint military drills.
- U. S. VP. Spence responsive, but NorKor cancels Olympic meeting.
- Florida students demand action after school massacre of seventeen.
- Trump holds subdued listening session with Florida victim’s families.
- Florida lawmakers refuse to debate gun control issues at this time.
- Trump prepares to ban rifle ‘bump stocks, improved background checks.
- Consideration by president to allow firearms for school teachers
- Oxfam apologizes to Haiti. U. K over sex misconduct as 26 new cases emerge.
- UNICF says world is letting down new born babies, 6,000 die every day.
- Venezuela launches oil bitcoin-like currency to offset Western sanctions.
(News gleaned from Channelnewsasia, CNN, RT, and BBC)
All the Best to you.