Posted at 10:26 am , on February 23, 2018
Posted at 10:24 am , on February 23, 2018
Asia, Middle East, U. S. News Briefs to be read in two minutes or less.
- Controversial top North Korean General to attend Olympic closing.
- China denies racism in black face comedy skit.
- China to investigates sanctions breaches during ocean transfers.
- Saudi Arabia released nine Iranian fishermen.
- Saudi Arabia to invest in 64 billion dollars in its entertainment sector.
- Russia releases chief opposition leader from jail.
- Russia rejects calls for 30 day truce in heavily bombed Ghouta, Syria.
- Over 400 killed on Syrian gov. air and artillery strikes on Ghouta.
- E. U. prepared to sanction Myanmar high-ranking military officers.
- U. S. Vice President calls North Korea a “Brutal, Murderous, Dictatorship”.
- U. S. preparing new tougher sanctions on North Korea. (White House)
- Terrorist tosses grenade at U. S. Embassy in Montenegro, kills self.
- Trump holds W. H. session with Florida massacre families and survivors.
- CNN, News Media, convenes town hall meeting with student survivors.
- Trump advocates tighter gun background checks and arming teachers.
- Florida student push for ban on all military AR-15 automatic rifles.
- New criminal charges filed on former Trump managers Manofort & Gates.
- Ivanka Trump to attend closing ceremonies at South Korea Olympics.
- UNISF Deputy Director resigns over sexual harassment charges.
- Amazon rain forest deterioration on path of no return. (Scientists)
(News taken from Channelnewsasia, BBC, CNN, and France 24 channels)
All the Best to you.