Posted at 1:16 pm , on March 7, 2018
Posted at 1:14 pm , on March 7, 2018
Asia, Middle East, U. S. News Briefs to be read in two minutes or less.
- North and South Korea schedule DMZ meeting for late April.
- North tells South Korea it will directly negotiate with U. S..
- Trump say North Korea appears to be sincere in talks.
- Japan warns Korea, U. S., North Korea objectives are unclear.
- NATO threatens Turkey for purchase of Russian defense system.
- U. S. Pentagon reveals 10,000 Syrian Rebels on its payroll.
- Pentagon ask Congress for $30 million for Rebel wages, support.
- U. S. protests flare over new F-35 base near airport in Vermont.
- U. K and Russia in row over poisoning of double-agent spy.
- Russian plane crashes in Syria dozens reported Killed.
- Siberian Ripper sentenced for life for killing 19 women.
- U. S. criticizes Russia’s Ghouta relief corridor as inadequate.
- China sets growth at 6.5%, and will continue to slash taxation.
- Trump vows to repay Russian meddling with similar activity.
- White House chief economics advisor resigns over trade issues.
- Coca Cola to soon launch its first alcoholic drink.
- Man arrested in Los Angeles for stealing best actress Oscar.
- Porn Star sues Trump over alleged affair and hush contract.
- Indonesia blocks Tumbler over pornographic issues.
(New gleaned from channelnewsasia, CNN, BBC, and RT)
All the Best to you.