As many others, I am not a fan of Donald Trump…. But the demagogue-conman has done some significant good work while in the presidency. Cases in point:
- Brought the chance for lasting peace to North and South Korea.
- Has made NATO counties pay their fair share for their own defense.
- Brought to the table the overflow of migrants to our attention.
- Tightened procedures for immigrant candidates.
- In example, convenient citizenship birth, (Adjustment pending)
- Improved Veterans Administration services by stabilizing revisions.
- Successfully hyped the economy, employment, and securities market.
- Addressed unequal trade issues damaging to U. S. prosperity.
To my regret, I cannot think of any further positive programs or projects enacted to add to the aforementioned list, but credit and recognition for these issues and not condemnation is deserved.
With these kudos safely in Trump’s pocket, the GOP and others do not care that he is often a hypocrite and a pompous liar. Moreover, we have to admit Trump has boundless energy along with strong determination, and his campaign speeches, rallies, and fund-raisers are the envy of any want-to-be demagogue. Trump is not going away. By recent polls and other background contributors the president’s voter support number as high 63,000,000 followers who are rather fond of his authoritarian leadership.
All the Best to you.